[OSM-dev] Xapi-servlet deployement in Tomcat

yvecai yvecai at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 18:57:45 GMT 2011

I did it, because xapi-servlet.war was easier than
iandees-xapi-antlr-864104f.war.
I also give a try to Jetty, with the same
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
com.yellowbkpk.geo.xapi.servlet.XapiServlet

It's maybe not a problem of class but permissions, should a default user
be declared somewhere in Tomcat?

Yves