[OSM-dev] Tileserver restricted to a region, anyone?

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio juan_lucas_dr at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 09:55:55 GMT 2011

Sorry I cannot help you with that.

Just wanted to let you know that the tile server is extremely slow. As Elizabeth would say, its usefulness for z >= 11 is less than zero. I've been panning and zooming around Madrid (Spain), and I am physically located in Spain too.

You have not cached all the tiles?

Apart from thet, congrats for the style and colors, they look great.

Regards
Juan Lucas