[OSM-dev] OpenID for OpenStreetMap?

Samat K Jain lists at samat.org
Fri Feb 11 06:12:34 GMT 2011

On Thursday, February 10, 2011 04:00:09 PM Tom Hughes wrote:
> No, actually it has not bit rotted at all - it is still working fine.
>
> Not only was it still working fine, but I have today merged the latest
> code from the trunk and resolved the small number of merge conflicts
> that resulted.

Neat! So, I guess… I need to convince as many as people as possible so we can get it deployed?

--
Samat K Jain <http://samat.org/> | GPG: 0x4A456FBA

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.
-- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (635)