[OSM-dev] osm2pgsql: "going over pending relations" number larger than relations?

Stephan Plepelits skunk at xover.htu.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Feb 16 10:43:12 GMT 2011

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 11:00:16AM +0100, Michael Kussmaul wrote:
> I guess if I now stop the import I have to start over with a full planet?
No. The import is imported and processed in one transaction. So if you
cancel that transaction, you have the same state as nothing has happened.
That's the reason why you don't see any updates to the database, before
osm2pgsql has finished.

greetings,
        Stephan
--
Seid unbequem, seid Sand, nicht Öl im Getriebe der Welt! - Günther Eich