[OSM-dev] open source mapping with polygons?

Nitin Gadia nittyjee at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 18:33:08 GMT 2011

So, I just added the historical map I created.

Click on "Make Map" and login:
http://geocommons.com/overlays/93944
Or, if you're logged in, this should allow you to go directly to the map:
http://geocommons.com/maps/52565/edit?add_id=93944

When you see the map, click in the upper-left and choose to animate the map.
Note: For some reason, I cannot animate the features "cumulatively"...
You can only choose a range, and the previous changes disappear
(you'll see what I mean if you try it).

Nitin