[OSM-dev] PostgreSQL Optimizations?

Philipp Borgers borgers at mi.fu-berlin.de
Fri Feb 18 19:00:13 GMT 2011

I think the actual configuration depends on your system and the free
resources you have. You should give us a little bit more information
about expected connections, available ram, update interval of your
database and so on.

General information about postgres resource configuration can be found
here:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/static/runtime-config-resource.html

Google returns a lot of information on postgres and tuning :)

Best regards

philippp