[OSM-dev] segfault in osm2pgsql

M∡rtin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 17:26:55 GMT 2011

I also found another problem in recent osm2pgsql: the southpole
problem seems not to be correctly fixed. Before recent fix it used to
render on 0,0 (and also connect the antarctic national borders to this
point), now it renders at lon 0, lat 85.xxxxx (border of our
rendering) which looks weird for the boundaries. It should instead not
render the point at all, but render the boundaries as if they were
going to lat 89.99999999999999999999999 (because I guess that 0,90
doesn't exist in Spherical Mercator).

cheers,
Martin