[OSM-dev] openid

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Sun Jun 19 15:51:01 BST 2011

> I agree with both. Maybe your "big" is another one then the logo size
> ;-), but I think the logos should be actually smaller. All of them
> half the size, besides Worldpress (maybe 70%) and AOL (30-40%), so
> that worldpress remains readable and AOL shrinks to the size of
> Google/Yahoo.

All the logos actually have the same width, but their heights differ
somewhat because they have different aspect ratios.

The main problem is that the descender on the "g" in Google throws off
the vertical centreing and makes that one look badly aligned.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/