[OSM-dev] Google Summer of Code 2011

Philipp Borgers borgers at mi.fu-berlin.de
Fri Mar 4 15:20:24 GMT 2011

Hi,

I added the nodejs implementation of the xapi as idea. I'm not sure how
much information about the xapi I should supply. The goals of the
project are mostly defined by the xapi "specification". Maybe I should
sort them by importance?

Apart from the application we will start working on the project in april
as a group of students. We will end the course at the beginning of the
second coding session of gsoc. In the second coding session I will work
on my own.

Any comments/suggestions?

Regards

Philipp