[OSM-dev] i18n updates for osm.org from Translatewiki

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Tue Mar 8 21:37:56 GMT 2011

On 08/03/11 20:58, Claudius wrote:

> Anyone knows who can push updates from translatewiki [1] to the
> openstreetmap.org live page? I recently did some updates to the farsi
> website translation and then there are some outstanding fixes to the
> german translation.

The TW guys take care of pushing updates into our repo, usually once
every week or two. The last one was a couple of days ago,

Code from our repo is deployed to the live site whenever I think there
are enough changes to make it worthwhile, which is normally several
times a week. The last such update was earlier today.

The live site hadn't (until this morning) been updated for a couple of
weeks because I've been away and there were no changes significant
enough for me to bother taking time out from my travels to deploy them.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/