[OSM-dev] Newbie questions, introductions and questions about Mac/Objective-C based mapping/Map View using openstreetmap...

Gregory Casamento greg.casamento at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 00:01:37 GMT 2011

Kind Greetings and Salutations to everyone,

I'm completely new to this list, so let me introduce myself.  I am
Gregory Casamento, I'm the lead developer of the GNUstep project.

I am currently working on a solution for one of my own projects (not
GNUstep related) which involves routing.   I'm wondering if there are
any Mac (NOT IPHONE OR IOS) based solutions which can do what I'm
after.

I'm fully capable of porting one of the existing iOS/UIKit solutions
to the Mac, but that is an effort I would much rather avoid if at all
possible.

Please let me know if anyone has any input, suggestions etc for me as
it would be very greatly appreciated. :)

Thank you so much, GC
--
Gregory Casamento - GNUstep Lead/Principal Consultant, OLC, Inc.
(240)274-9630 (Cell)