[OSM-dev] [GSoC] Video based speed limit detector

Keshan Sodimana | කේෂාන් සෝදිමාන kesh.jboy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 16:41:51 GMT 2011

Hi all,
I have been following this mailing list for quite a while but this is my
first post. so let me introduce myself. I am Keshan Sanjaya from a tiny
island called Sri Lanka. a 3rd year Computer Science student. i went through
the GSoC idea page of OSM and i am interested in Video based speed limit
detector idea because i have done several projects with image processing.
also i have used open layers and mapping for one of my projects. so OSM
seems interesting for me. i will come up with a draft proposal in this
weekend and will submit to GSoC main page. any comments or feedbacks will be
appreciated..

Thanks,
Keshan..