[OSM-dev] [Strategic] OSM front page discussion and user survey results (with pictures)

Kai Krueger kakrueger at gmail.com
Sun May 1 20:37:08 BST 2011

Should we not move the discussion about the details of the
OpenStreetBugs implementation from the strategic mailing list over to
the dev list? (which I have CCed)

It seems there is general consensus about that if technically done
correctly, an instance of OpenStreetBugs integrated into the main page
would be welcomed and useful, so the strategic aspect is done and we are
now well into the implementation phase.

Kai