[OSM-dev] [Strategic] OSM front page discussion and user survey results (with pictures)

Josh Doe josh at joshdoe.com
Mon May 2 01:03:30 BST 2011

Can someone point me to discussions regarding OSB and MapDust? I'm not
sure if there have been any, but I couldn't easily find any. OSB is
mentioned on the MapDust wiki page, but not the other way.

MapDust seems fairly well developed, though I understand the MapDust
DB is privately operated, so I know it not something OSB could use.
But what about learning from what they've done, or perhaps working
together to use a common API? That way there could be multiple bug
services, some privately operated (like Skobbler/MapDust) and others
like OSB, but consumers could all use the same plugins, web
interfaces, etc.

-Josh