[OSM-dev] Paging the tile server admins

NopMap ekkehart at gmx.de
Thu May 5 22:12:05 BST 2011

Igor Brejc wrote:

> Leaving legality, morality and attribution aside, the application still
> doesn't properly identify itself when contacting any server and performs
> actions which the developer knows very well is not considered a good
> practice.

That is exactly the point. From the blog and forum poosts it's obvious that
the author does not care in the least about legality, licences or policies.
He just reacts when he gets into trouble for abuse, but not by getting it
right, but rather by doing it illegally in a different way that doesn't hold
him directly responsible. I am missing any goodwill there.

bye
               Nop