[OSM-dev] Paging the tile server admins

NopMap ekkehart at gmx.de
Fri May 6 10:43:46 BST 2011

Frederik Ramm wrote:

> I don't want to condone what this "Locus" guy does, and certainly
> inciting users to violate our usage policy (and using faked headers
> etc.) is a bad thing. But I cannot see a CC-BY-SA violation.

Have you seen the actual application?

It contains the following OSM maps hardcoded:
- Mapnik
- Osmarender
- Cycle
- Transport
- Piste
- UMP
- Hike&Bike
- Reit- und Wanderkarte
- OpenTrackMap
- MTB
- OS Street View

All without any attribution or licence hint.
Complete with unlimited mass downloading.

The manual workarounds are currently for the large map suppliers like
Google, OutdoorActive...

bye
               Nop