[OSM-dev] osm2pgsql: missing osm_polygon and osm_line data under PostgreSQL 9/PostGIS 1.5.2

Sven Geggus lists at fuchsschwanzdomain.de
Fri May 6 21:08:57 BST 2011

Stefan Keller <sfkeller at gmail.com> wrote:

> Unfortunately, only the osm_point table was filled with data,
> osm_polygon and osm_line were empty. This was not the case before the
> upgrade of the mentioned components.

Hm looks like I broke something :(

I did not try --hstore-all anymore after adding the new hstore
behaviour because it did not seem to make sense anyway. However
--hstore seems to work fine. I will try to figure out what causes the
problem.

Regards

Sven

--
Das allgemeine Persönlichkeitsrecht (Art. 2 Abs.1 i.V.m. Art.1 Abs. 1GG)
umfasst das Grundrecht auf Gewährleistung der Vertraulichkeit und Integrität