[OSM-dev] osm2pgsql: missing osm_polygon and osm_line data?under PostgreSQL 9/PostGIS 1.5.2

Sven Geggus lists at fuchsschwanzdomain.de
Fri May 6 21:35:54 BST 2011

Sven Geggus <lists at fuchsschwanzdomain.de> wrote:

> Hm looks like I broke something :(

Puh, fortunately it looks like I did not :)

planet_osm_polygon and planet_osm_line are fine in either case here:
--hstore, --hstore-all and no hstore.

Just 4TR:

I'm running a custom backport of postresql 9.0 and postgis.

Output of select PostGIS_Full_Version():
POSTGIS="1.5.2" GEOS="3.2.0-CAPI-1.6.0" PROJ="Rel. 4.7.1, 23 September 2009" LIBXML="2.7.8" USE_STATS

The geos Version is the one that ships with Debian stable.

I _do_ have some unrelated trouble with this version related to
update speed. See my other post for this.

Sven

Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety (Benjamin Franklin)

/me is giggls at ircnet, http://sven.gegg.us/ on the Web