[OSM-dev] Improving History and Monitoring

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Sat May 7 16:18:49 BST 2011

On 07/05/11 16:04, Mikel Maron wrote:

> Totally useful. Was an easy way to ignore things that were possibly
> irrelevant. Bot might accomplish the same thing.

That's easy - to a first approximation *all* the changesets in the
browse list will be large unless you are looking at an individual user's
list of changesets.

> I know you might say, that there might be something relevant ... and OWL
> is the best solution for this ... but we need an interim solution, and I
> never the last update to *lose* functionality.

Losing functionality is not always bad. Good usability is often about
simplifying and removing extraneous stuff.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/