[OSM-dev] osmconvert c++ for testing

Peter Körner osm-lists at mazdermind.de
Mon May 30 08:03:33 BST 2011

Hi

Any reason why you don't use osmium? It comes with a realy nice
osmium_convert tool in the examples that can convert from .osm to .pbf
and back and also supports history-files (includeing the visible flag).

Jochen didn't came around to merge the obf-writer so I'd put a link here
to my repo:
https://github.com/MaZderMind/osmium

I already converted the full-experimentel-planet with it (25 GB bz2/xml)
without bigger problems.

Peter