[OSM-dev] osmconvert c++ for testing

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Tue May 31 04:48:27 BST 2011

Well,
I was asked to do some testing and bug fixing on this code, I normally
try and at least compile the c code as C++ for better syntax checking,
of course there is alot to do, but it does support protobuf,

we will see what happens, I am going to get this flying first.
mike

--
James Michael DuPont
Member of Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova and Albania