[OSM-dev] osm2pgsql update

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Thu Nov 24 10:20:05 GMT 2011

> From: Frederik Ramm [mailto:frederik at remote.org]
> Subject: [OSM-dev] osm2pgsql update
>

> Is anyone aware of multipolygon handling not working right when not
> using --slim? We might have to (re)introduce the primary key for osm_id
> at least on the polygon table to allow this deletion of duplicate areas.

I have seen a case where duplicate tagging on a multipolygon and the ways
that was later changed was not correctly re-rendered on the osm.org mapnik
layer, which could be related to this. I didn't investigate much and can't
recall the exact sequence to produce.

I realize this report is a bit vague, but it could be related.