[OSM-dev] TopOSM on GitHub

Lars Ahlzen lars at ahlzen.com
Sun Oct 2 17:16:32 BST 2011

Hi All!

The source for the TopOSM project has moved to:

https://github.com/Ahlzen/TopOSM

The code on GitHub also includes some recent updates that were never
committed to the OSM svn repository.

The readme has basic instructions for setting up rendering (on Ubuntu,
since that's what the OSM-US servers currently run). It's somewhat
involved since it requires lots of data and currently a patched mapnik2,
but I'm happy to help if you want to try it. As usual, patches and other
contributions are welcome!

If nobody objects, I'll remove the old obsolete source tree from the OSM
svn shortly.

- Lars