[OSM-dev] Osmosis apidb schema - "visible" column and deleted nodes/ways/relations ?

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 15:12:32 BST 2011

Hi list,

I am trying to set up and osmosis database (apidb schema). Installation and
data importation are done. I would like to know what exactly does the column
"visible" represent in the nodes and ways tables ? I thought "visible =
False" meant "the node/way has been deleted, but I checked, and for example,
this node (with visible = False) does still exist :
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/node/26694402

What is the best way to find which nodes/ways have been deleted between to
diff diles imports ?

Thanks in advance
Kimaidou