[OSM-dev] Eigener OSM Server zeigt keine Karte im Browser

Christian Chelius chelius at uni-koblenz.de
Tue Oct 11 16:18:48 BST 2011

Hi Peter,

sorry, in the future I will ask for help in English :-)
As recommended, I created the folder and set the permissions. Everything
works, my map is now displayed in the browser. Thank you for your help :-)

I have two more questions:
a) How do I know, when the rendering of the map has finished? Because I
need to stop "tirex-status --extended" using "Ctrl C".
b) Next I want to provide a map of Europe. How much RAM would you use?

Regards,
Chris