[OSM-dev] How to build and start a Plugin

Matthias Meißer digi_c at arcor.de
Thu Oct 27 16:48:23 BST 2011

Hi there Jörg,

well yes the setup step is a bit tricky.
What you need is the JOSM part (core) and all from the plugins SVN at
the same folder (but not within each other).

Then you might need to setup the eclipse preferences (compiling josm
core and add it to library path) and then you can just invoke the
build.xml ant script, that does the copy process etc.

To start the plugin, you need to change the invoked main method by hand.
Guess this wasn't possible within the Eclipse run config settings, but
in the project files itself.

Hope you get it working
Matthias