[OSM-dev] Osmium updates
jochen at remote.org
Mon Oct 31 13:28:18 GMT 2011
Osmium (wiki.osm.org/wiki/Osmium) is a flexible C++ framework for working with
I have just pushed some updates to the Osmium repository:
* Support for reading and writing .osc change files.
* Support for extracting all objects valid at a certain time or in a time
range from the history file.
* Fixes in handling of "visible" attribute in PBF reader and writer. This did
not work properly before, so you have to upgrade if you are working with
* You can now store OSM objects in memory (reasonably) efficiently, this
allows easier work with history data and its easier to apply change files
this way. Note that I needed to make changes to the handler interface
to allow this, so you'll need to change your handlers accordingly. They
now take shared_ptr's of objects instead of simple pointers.
* Some small performance improvements in PBF reader and writer.
* Lots of other small fixes and cleanups here and there.
Jochen Topf jochen at remote.org http://www.remote.org/jochen/ +49-721-388298
More information about the dev