[OSM-dev] minute dumps

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Wed Apr 4 16:03:06 BST 2012

Hi,

On 04/04/2012 04:56 PM, sly (sylvain letuffe) wrote:
> Sorry if I missed it, but is the redaction process ran as any ususal edit
> process ?

Yes, this is the current plan.

> is there an identified account all redaction is done with ?

No, the account has not yet been identified.

> Can I assume, that, after consumtion of all redacted diffs (in an osm2pgsql
> like scenario, ie : no history kept) my database only contains odbl licenced
> data in the end ?

Yes, but for legal reasons you will still have to drop your database and
reimport after OSMF declares the switch to ODbL. (Because it is not
possible to add diffs to something that is CC-BY-SA and thereby
magically make it ODbL.)

Of course, since what you have after applying the diffs and what you
have after doing a full reload should not be any different, nobody would
notice...

Bye
Frederik