[OSM-dev] Fwd: [Wikitech-l] Fwd: FOSDEM calls for devroom organizers and main track speakers

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 11:15:30 BST 2012

I'm adding talk-be to this discussion.

I'm living 30km from Brussels, so I can easily come to help with a stand or
a dev room. Last year I helped out at the Openstreetmap stand and there was
definitely an interest in the project.

Do you see a stand in a dev room as some sort of mapping party or an actual
effort to create/discuss code of editors/renderers/PostGIS and the like?

Polyglot