[OSM-dev] [GSoC] Improvements to Vespucci

andrewg_oz andrew.gregory at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 12:51:33 BST 2012

On Sunday, August 19, 2012 6:49:30 PM UTC+8, Marcus Wolschon wrote:

> On Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 12:32 PM, andrewg_oz <andrew.... at gmail.com<javascript:>
> > wrote:
>
>> 2. In the tag editor, the tag key/value auto complete doesn't seem to be
>> working properly. The key auto-complete seems to be working, but the value
>> auto-complete seems to be missing entirely.

Value auto-complete worked fine here.
What keys did you try?

I first noticed the problem with street name completion. Previously it
would auto-complete based on nearby street names. So that's the "name" key
for one.

Now I've also tried "highway". i.e. typing "r" in the value should get
"road" and "residential" at least, but nothing. "oneway" should get "yes"
or "no", but nothing. Same for the designated and segregated keys on
footways. No value auto-completes at all.

What Android Version are you using?
4.x with native Action bar, 3.x with the first Action Bar or an earlier one
with the Compat-Library/ActionBarSherlock ?

Sorry, I should always mention version. :-( I'm using Jan's latest apk, on
an HTC Desire Z that is running Gingerbread (2.3). So I guess that means
the compatibility action bar library. Except that as previously discussed
there is no action bar in the tag editor and I've had the value
auto-completion working before...

Andrew