[OSM-dev] installing Osmium on ubuntu 11.10

Martin Alegre tin.alegre at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 15:05:27 GMT 2012

Hello everybody,

Thanks for your feedback. As already suggested by you, the problem was that
I haven't had installed the OSM-binary. Now, Osmium is running smoothly!
I actually found the description in the wiki pretty good! I was initially
using only the README file, but must say, that the installation steps
are better described in the wiki page than in the README file.

Best