[OSM-dev] iD development updates

Paweł Paprota ppawel at fastmail.fm
Thu Dec 6 21:42:39 GMT 2012

Looks good. I only wish that other topics would get as much attention,
meetings and talk (and also - code :-) as iD. Unfortunately digging
through database schemas, parsing billions of entities and fighting for
production-quality scalability does not seem as sexy as CSS3 transforms
:-P :-)

In any case, good luck with iD development, it looks on track to be a
step in the right direction.

Paweł