[OSM-dev] Announcing openstreetmap-carto v1.0 (and v2.0!)

Ian Villeda villeda at mapbox.com
Tue Dec 11 15:25:25 GMT 2012

This is fantastic work. Just as a heads up, I've forked the project, focusing on improving documentation and making the project easier to install/set up for users less acquainted with tilemill and the osm tool chain. That being said, it's already pretty easy to get set up.
:D

https://github.com/ian29/openstreetmap-carto/

--
ian villeda