[OSM-dev] Restart apache2 have not been successful

Dewi Robiatul mubararah dewijaringan at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 5 14:48:40 GMT 2012

Hi,
After I compile mod_tile then I restart apache2, should the result mod_tile.so in /usr/lib/apache2/modules
but mod_tile.so not found

dewirobiatul at dewi:/etc/apache2/mods-enabled$ sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 restart
Syntax error on line 1 of /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/000-default:
Invalid command 'LoadTileConfigFile', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration
Action 'configtest' failed.
The Apache error log may have more information. ...fail!

please solution :)