[OSM-dev] kothic-js demo with LandForm Panorama contours on Freemap

Philipp Borgers borgers at mi.fu-berlin.de
Mon Jan 2 22:13:36 GMT 2012

Could you open source the hole code? I'm missing the functionsnew.php
file in features.php.

I'm trying to port your code to nodejs. Client side code is
"finished"/works. Now I want to implement the server side code.

Going to put this on github as soon as it is more or less complete.

Have you contacted the kothic-js developer about your patch? Would be
cool if we get this upstream.

Regards
Philipp