[OSM-dev] Nominatim country limits problems

Adrian Chapela achapela.rexistros at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 13:15:33 GMT 2012

Hello,

I am using Nominatim to translate positions into address. I have load
Colombia country and now I am testing it. The problem is that I have
found positions which are in Venezuela and Nominatim is translating as
Colombia, one example is
/reverse?format=xml&lat=10&lon=-67.2&zoom=18&addressdetails=1 . How
could I modify this in Openstreetmaps database to solve that ?  I
haven't loaded Venezuela to my server but I am not interesting on
translating (by now) Venezuela positions but I don't want to translate a
position that it's outside Colombia as it is inside.

Thank you.