[OSM-dev] helping #switch2osm

Roger Weeks roger at tethr.org
Wed Jan 18 19:53:48 GMT 2012

Michal Migurski has build this tool, which is pretty close to what I was
tallking about:

http://linode.teczno.com/~migurski/tiledrawer/

It builds a map server for you on an EC2 instance or other machine running
Ubuntu 11.10. I'm trying it out now, will give more specifics once it's
done and ready to use.

Roger Weeks