[OSM-dev] Getting information from relations.

Morten Olsen Lysgaard morten at lysgaard.no
Sun Jan 22 19:49:32 GMT 2012

On 01/22/2012 08:16 PM, Graham Jones wrote:
> Are you trying to use a different sort of relation?

Yes, I do not use any data from the OSM project.
We have our own tag-structure since we're only dealing with data for
aviation.
What can i do to achieve my goal though? There must be some way to
export relation information the same way as usual tags. Is there any
other software that's more customizeable than osm2pgsql, or are there
any alternate paths I can take?