[OSM-dev] New release of snapshot server

Philipp Borgers borgers at mi.fu-berlin.de
Mon Jan 23 23:11:27 GMT 2012

Could you explain your spatial requests? I had a quick look at [1]
Seems like you only do spatial query on the nodes. What about ways that
don't have a node inside the bounding box?

Thx in advance.

Philipp

[1] https://github.com/gravitystorm/snapshot-server/blob/master/app/controllers/api/maps_controller.rb