[OSM-dev] Restart apache2 (mod_tile)

Kai Krueger kakrueger at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 02:55:52 GMT 2012

Hi,

this sounds like the mod_tile module was not actually installed in
apache, which is where LoadTileConfigFile gets defined. Check if the
"LoadModule tile_module /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_tile.so" is loaded,
e.g. in the /etc/apache2/mods-enabled directory.

How did you install mod_tile? Is this the first time you operate
mod_tile, or did it break after an update?

Kai