[OSM-dev] Restart apache2 (mod_tile)

SomeoneElse lists at mail.atownsend.org.uk
Tue Jan 31 02:56:03 GMT 2012

Dewi Robiatul mubararah wrote:
> Hi,
> After I did start the render, then I restart apache2. but the result :
>
> dewirobiatul at dewi:~/src/mod_tile$ sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 restart
> Syntax error on line 1 of /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/000-default:

"line 1" sounds a bit odd.  I'd expect the first 3 lines to be something
like:

<VirtualHost *:80>
         ServerAdmin webmaster at localhost
LoadTileConfigFile /usr/local/etc/renderd.conf

with the virtual host definition first.

Could you perhaps post the first half-dozen lines of "000-default" to
confirm that it looks sensible?

Also, as there are multiple related sets of instructions for different
Linux distributions it might help to let people know which one(s) you're
following?

Cheers,
Andy