[OSM-dev] Implementing usability improvements

Paweł Paprota ppawel at fastmail.fm
Wed Jul 4 10:59:29 BST 2012

Hi Tom,

I don't know how I have overlooked the rails-dev mailing list! Thanks
for pointing this out, I will subscribe of course.

As I wrote in my other response, I understand about not being a clone of
Google Maps or other mapping sites - but still I think there is some
work to be done to make osm.org more usable or more web 2.0 I should say
:-)

Paweł