[OSM-dev] (Multi)Polygon handling

nimix melchiormoos at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 13:41:22 BST 2012

I did a first commit on github containing a testsuite for invalid geometries
formed by closed ways and their expected repaired version [1]. If you are
happy with the format, I would continue with the invalid multipolygons...
I would suggest to have the tag tests in a different test suite (a new
directory), so that we don't get confused about objects having invalid
tagging and invalid geometry at the same time.
Melchior
[1] https://github.com/nimix/osm_conv_tests