[OSM-dev] Nominatim data import error: ERROR: DB Error: no such table

Gabriel Rossetti gabriel.rossetti at swissopt.ch
Sun Jul 15 17:27:04 BST 2012

Yes, I tried that too, I uninstalled the APT installed version and
modified the settings/local.php entry to point to the compiled version.
Only difference is it says:

osm2pgsql SVN version 0.80.0 (64bit id space)

instead of:

osm2pgsql SVN version 0.80.0 (32bit id space)

but it still gives me the same error.