[OSM-dev] Useful post-bot visualisation?

Hartmut Holzgraefe hartmut.holzgraefe at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 23:15:38 BST 2012

On 07/20/2012 10:51 PM, Frederik Ramm wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 17.07.2012 09:48, Frederik Ramm wrote:
>> I'd like to replace it with something that displays where the bot has
>> actually edited something.
>
> First "preview" version is here:
>
> http://tools.geofabrik.de/osmi/debug.html?view=bot&lon=8.55688&lat=48.88608&zoom=5

ok, this now somewhat helps to explain why a street in my neighborhood
vanished even though both the old inspector and the cleanmap showed it
as OK, but it still leaves me with a few open questions:

Bot Inspector shows:

http://tools.geofabrik.de/osmi/debug.html?view=bot&lon=8.51666&lat=52.02539&zoom=17

There are two things that i don't understand:

1) The way itself was created by an "agreer", five further edits seem
   to have been redacted.

   http://osm.mapki.com/history/way.php?id=33744987

   I'm pretty sure though that at least the max_speed=30 was added by
   me just recently?

2) Both endpoints of the way were added by an anonymous "nodecision"
   user:

   http://osm.mapki.com/history/node.php?id=43664769
   http://osm.mapki.com/history/node.php?id=43641809

   I understand that this caused the way to disappear even though the
   way itself was OKish, i do not understand why both the cleanmap
   and the OSMI License Change view showed the way as ok, and OSMI
   did not complain about the end nodes either?

http://tools.geofabrik.de/osmi/?view=wtfe&lon=8.51738&lat=52.02510&zoom=17

--
hartmut