[OSM-dev] Report of more bot deletions of data which looks as completely CT accepted.

Phil! Gold phil_g at pobox.com
Tue Jul 24 15:48:16 BST 2012

* Mateusz Korniak <mateusz-lists at ant.gliwice.pl> [2012-07-24 10:48 +0200]:
> Hi !
> Again I got report from user about more streets drawn from zero by him, and
> deleted by bot :(
>
> Example:
> http://osm.mapki.com/history/way.php?id=71737014

It appears that user DarGrze created that way by starting from a node
created by a decliner or non-responder and then adding one more node.  The
redaction bot deleted node 577254473 and then deleted way 71737014 because
it had only one node left, and a way must have at least two nodes.

> BTW, why it's not possible to see full history for other ways:
> http://osm.mapki.com/history/way.php?id=71737014
> http://osm.mapki.com/history/way.php?id=45164900

All data services of OSM have to be ODbL compliant, even the history
service, so non-relicensable data has been removed even from edit
histories.