[OSM-dev] [GSoC] Improvements to Vespucci

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 16:30:29 BST 2012

I finally decided to give this a try. For some reason I couldn't
install your APK at first. It just failed saying "Software not
installed" or something along those lines. I uninstalled Vespucci from
my phone and then your APK worked fine. So now sure what was going on
there.

But now that I have it working, I think I like your changes!

Question: What does the "Save" button do? I couldn't find any files on
the file system after I used it. Maybe I was just looking in the wrong
place?

Toby