[OSM-dev] Multiple values "warning" in P2

John Sturdy jcg.sturdy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 10:39:19 BST 2012

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 9:42 AM, Richard Fairhurst <richard at systemed.net> wrote:

> P2 does have a small whitelist of tags for which it won't warn about a
> semicolon and I'm happy to consider adding to that, if you have a particular
> suggestion.

I've found that so many of the warnings are spurious, that I've come
to ignore them altogether (a bit like pressing "yes" on UI confirmers
that always come up!).  I wonder whether this is the common
experience, in which case the mechanism could either be switched from
whitelist to blacklist, or just dropped?  I think it's really the
renderers that should be fixed.

__John