[OSM-dev] Multiple values "warning" in P2

Fri Jul 27 11:07:56 BST 2012

On 26.07.2012 10:42, Richard Fairhurst wrote:
> Would we not be better off
> fixing our osm2pgsql/Mapnik setup to render refs from relations, rather than
> telling P2 not to warn about, essentially, deprecated behaviour?
No matter if multiple values are desired or not, the editor warning
about such a thing *already in the database* will trigger users to break
stuff, not improve. A warning presented to everyone should ideally only
point things out which are trivial to fix for a mapper (without breaking
valid use cases). In the case of multiple values, I would dispute the
fix being trivial.

So I would vote for not warning the users too much

datendelphin