[OSM-dev] [GSoC] Improvements to Vespucci

Ken Guest ken at linux.ie
Mon Jul 30 10:25:15 BST 2012

Here's an idea I'd like to see implemented in Vespucci at some stage:

Could Vespucci be added to the "Complete action in" dialog when a link to
some point on the www.openstreetmap.org map is 'clicked' on?

I have noticed the github and Google+ apps do this for related URLs, so it
is possible.

--
Sent from my Android phone.
Please excuse any typos which might have occurred.